Section A: 1-7
1. A) He set a record by swimming to and form an island.?
2. A) He doubled the reward.
3. B) To encourage the late marriage.
4. D) They will not come into immediate effect.
5. A) Cleaning service in great demand all over the world.
6. B) It leaves the house in a mess.
7. D) Expand their business.
Section B: 8-15
8. C) He took the driver’s theory exam.?
9. A) He was not well prepared.
10. B) They are costly.
11. A) Pass his road test the first time.
12. C) Leeds’ tuition for international students
13. D) Pursue postgraduate studies
14. B) His outstanding musical talent
15. D) Teach overseas
Section C: 16-25
16. C) Only a few species cause trouble to humans.
17. B) They can cause damage to people's homes.
18. A) Deny them access to any food.
19. D) The change in people’s immune system as they get older.
20. B) Offer blood samples.
21. C) Helping improve old people’s health conditions.?
22. D) A group of kids were playing chess after school.
23. C) Participate in a national chess competition.
24. A) Most of them come from low-income families.
25. B) Think twice before taking action.
答案：26-30 ?HAGDI?? ? ?31-35 NJEBK
26. H) migrated
27. A) bid
28. G) legislation
29. D) dominance
30. I) replace
31. N) sponsor
32. J) represent
33. E) fleets
34. B) contrast
35. K) restrictive
答案：36-40 ?IGDNA ? ?41-45 ?KHFMC
46-50 ? ADBAC
46. A) They may not guarantee a lasting marriage.
47. D) They are more likely to contract serious illness than their wives.
48. B) They are more likely to be get divorced.
49. A) They are more accustomed to receiving care.
50. C) Providing extra care for divorced women.
Passage Two——If you were開頭
51. B) Unhappy
52. A) It is related to the way our memorial work.
53. D) Similar pronunciation of names.
54. D) It most often occurs within a relationship group.
55. C) They communicate more with their children.
Lanterns, originated in the Eastern Han Dynasty, were used mostly for lighting at first. In the Tang Dynasty, people used red lanterns to celebrate a stable life. Since then, lanterns have become popular in many parts of China. Lanterns, usually made of colorful thin paper, come in various shapes and sizes. In traditional Chinese culture, red lanterns symbolize the prosperity of life and business, usually hung during the Spring Festival, Lantern Festival and National Day. Today, red lanterns can be seen in many other parts of the world.
On May 1, the student union of our school organized a voluntary activity, that is, the volunteers go to visit the home for the aged and spend time with them.?
Warmly welcomed by the elderly for their arrival, the volunteers and the elderly hugged each other in such friendly atmosphere. Then, the volunteers were busy working. Some were cleaning the floor, rooms and windows. The others were presenting the elderly with flowers and fruits, playing jokes and telling stories.?
Everything done, the volunteers and the elderly chatted in the yard happily. The scene was just like a photo of a whole family. How fantastic human beings are!
Time flies and then it was time to go back. The elderly people thanked the volunteers for the joys they brought. In a word, the loving activity means a lot and sets a good example to us.