Self-disciplined people are not all outstanding people. But nearly all outstanding people are self-disciplined people.
自律的人不一定都優秀,但優秀的人基本都是自律的。

Some of them keep reading everyday. Some of them never get late.
他們之中,有的人堅持每天看書,有的人堅持從不遲到。

The real difference between an elite and the ordinary people is that an elite can manage himself.
一個真正的精英與普通人的不同,就是他能夠管住自己。

And that's where their success comes from.
而他們的成功就來源與此。

What people call self-management is in fact self-discipline.
自律,其實就是自我管理。

If you want to get slim, you need to manage your appetite.
想要減肥,就得把自己的嘴巴管住。

If you want to succeed, you need to manage your heart.
想要成功,就得把自己的心管住。

So set your goal and write down your reasons for them.
定個目標,并寫下原因吧。

Establish a list for your daily work and life, and execute them out without mercy.
每天為自己的工作和生活列出一個清單,然后毫不留情地執行它。

This is not sacrificing your freedom. This is freedom.
這并不是犧牲自由,這恰恰就是自由。

Only in self-discipline can you stop being a slave of all the trivial things in your life.
只有在自律當中,你才能不成為生活中瑣碎的奴隸。

Only in self-discipline can you truly own your future.
只有在自律中,你才擁有未來。

 

(翻譯:能貓)